A banquet is a large public meal or feast complete with main courses and desserts.
Banquet or The Banquet may also refer to:
- 1 Art, entertainment, and media
- 2 Other uses
- 3 See also
Art, entertainment, and media Films
- The Banquet (1991 film), a film made to benefit the Hong Kong flood relief charity
- The Banquet (2006 film), a Chinese film by Feng Xiaogang
- Banquet (album), 1974 Lucifer's Friend album
- Banquet (Bloc Party EP)
- "Banquet" (song), a song from the EP and later from Silent Alarm
- Banquet 400, a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race held at Kansas Speedway
- Banquet Foods, a brand of frozen foods from ConAgra Foods
- Operation Banquet, a plan to use every available aircraft in a last-ditch effort to repel a German invasion of Britain in 1940 or 1941.
- Banket (disambiguation)
- Banquete, Texas
- Banquette, a foot path along the inside of a rampart or parapet
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banquet
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.