is a species of sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Solariellidae. The size of the shell varies between 5 mm and 15 mm
Microgaza katoi Scientific classification Kingdom: Animalia Phylum: Mollusca Class: Gastropoda Clade: Vetigastropoda Superfamily: Trochoidea Family: Solariellidae Genus: Microgaza Species: M. katoi
Binomial name Microgaza katoi
(Kuroda & Habe in Habe, 1961) Synonyms
- Archiminolia katoi (Kuroda & Habe in Habe, 1961)
- Ethaliopsis katoi Kuroda & Habe, 1961
Microgaza katoi is a species of sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Solariellidae.
- 1 Description
- 2 Distribution
- 3 References
- 4 External links
The size of the shell varies between 5 mm and 15 mm. This section needs expansion
. You can help by adding to it. (November 2013) Distribution
This marine species occurs off Japan, the Philippines and New Caledonia.
- ^ Bouchet, P. (2013). Microgaza katoi (Kuroda & Habe, 1961). Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=732087 on 2013-11-14
- Museum of New Zealand: Archiminolia katoi
- Habe, T (1964), Shells of the Western Pacific in Colour, Vol.II, 233pp., 66pls., Hoikusha Publishing Company, Osaka
- Higo, S., Callomon, P. & Goto, Y. (1999) Catalogue and Bibliography of the Marine Shell-Bearing Mollusca of Japan. Elle Scientific Publications, Yao, Japan, 749 pp.
- Gastropods.com: Microgaza katoi
- EoL: 38895265
- GBIF: 6126336
- WoRMS: 732087
This Solariellidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.