yadier, yadier molina, yadier molina jersey, yadier molina shirt, yadier molina rookie card, yadier molina womens jersey, yadier molina shirt puerto rico, yadier molina poster, yadier molina catchers mitt, yadier molina puerto rico, yadier molina puerto rico jersey.
and Puerto Rico. Yadier
Álvarez (born 1996), Cuban baseball pitcher Yadier
Molina (born 1982), Puerto Rican baseball catcher Yadier
Pedroso (1986–2013)View Wikipedia Article
"Yadi" redirects here. For Iranian village, see Yadi, Iran. Yadier Gender masculine Language(s) Spanish Origin Language(s) Hebrew Meaning Friend or Companion Other names Nickname(s) Yadi
Yadier is a masculine given name. It has Hebrew origins where it means "friend or companion". It is a Spanish-language name, popular in Cuba and Puerto Rico.
People with the name
- Yadier Álvarez (born 1996), Cuban baseball pitcher
- Yadier Molina (born 1982), Puerto Rican baseball catcher
- Yadier Pedroso (1986–2013), Cuban baseball pitcher
- Yadier Sánchez (born 1987), Cuban volleyball player
- ^ "Yadier". allbabynames.com. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.