borja, borja exhaust, borja training cup, borja vilaseca, borjan, borjas we wanted workers, borjas labor economics, borjami, borjas immigration economics, borja de riquer.
may refer to: Borja
, Aragon, Aragon, Spain Campo de Borja
, comarca containing that municipality as capital Borja
, Peru, Loreto RegionView Wikipedia Article
Borja may refer to:
- Borja, Aragon, Aragon, Spain
- Campo de Borja, comarca containing that municipality as capital
- Borja, Peru, Loreto Region, Peru
- Borja (mountain), in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Borja District in Guairá Department, Paraguay
- San Borja (disambiguation), multiple places
Disambiguation page providing links to articles with similar titlesThis disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borja
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.