(political adjective), supporters of communism or socialism USSR (or to a lesser
Look up reds
in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Reds may refer to:
- Reds Bassman (1913–2010), American football player
- Red (political adjective), supporters of communism or socialism
- USSR (or to a lesser extent, China) during the Cold War by many US newspapers
- Reds (film), a 1981 motion picture set during the Russian Revolution, based on the lives of American journalists John Reed and Louise Bryant
- Slang for Marlboro full flavor cigarettes
- Secobarbital, a barbiturate derivative drug
- Resident Evil: Deadly Silence, the Nintendo DS port of the PlayStation title, Resident Evil
- The Red Arrows, the Royal Air Force's aerobatics display team
Sports teams officially known as the Reds
- Cincinnati Reds, a Major League Baseball team
- Queensland Reds, a professional rugby union team based in Brisbane, Australia
- Salford City Reds, a professional rugby league team based in Salford, England
- Sarasota Reds, single-A baseball affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds
- Urawa Red Diamonds, football team based in Saitama, Japan
- WA Reds, a professional rugby league team based in Perth, Western Australia
- Washington Capitals, NHL Team in Washington, DC
Sports teams unofficially known as the Reds
- Aberdeen F.C.
- Adelaide United F.C.
- Barnsley F.C.
- S.L. Benfica
- Cliftonville F.C.
- Hannover 96
- Hyde F.C.
- Liverpool F.C.
- Manchester United F.C.
- Nottingham Forest F.C.
- Persepolis F.C.
- Shelbourne F.C.
- South Korea national football team
- Sport Club Internacional, known as "Colorado" (Red)
- Standard Liège
- Toronto FC
- Workington A.F.C.
Disambiguation page providing links to articles with similar titlesThis disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reds
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.