David Griffin (actor)David Griffin
(born 19 July 1943) is an English actor best known for both his roles as Squadron Leader Clive Dempster DFC in Hi-de-Hi! between 1984 andView Wikipedia Article
David GriffinBorn (1943-07-19) 19 July 1943 (age 75)
Richmond, Surrey, EnglandOccupationActorYears active1960–present
David Griffin (born 19 July 1943) is an English actor best known for both his roles as Squadron Leader Clive Dempster DFC in Hi-de-Hi! between 1984 and 1988 and Emmet Hawksworth in Keeping Up Appearances between 1991 and 1995.
- 1 Television
- 2 Television
- 3 Filmography
- 4 External links
Other television appearances include a guest role in an episode of Doctor Who ("The Sea Devils"), 'Allo 'Allo!, Dixon of Dock Green, Emmerdale Farm and two episodes of Ripping Yarns. After finishing Keeping Up Appearances in 1995, he toured worldwide, with Su Pollard, in the stage show The Good Sex Guide. He has also starred in several pantomimes such as Jack and the Beanstalk amongst others.
- Doctor Who ("The Sea Devils")
- 'Allo 'Allo!
- Dixon of Dock Green
- Emmerdale Farm
- Ripping Yarns
- Keeping Up Appearances
- The Good Sex Guide
- A French Mistress (1962) – Slater
- The Blood Beast Terror (1968) – William Warrender
- If.... (1968) – Willens: Seniors
- Battle of Britain (1969) – Sgt. Pilot Chris
- The Walking Stick (1970) – Benjy
- Trog (1970) – Malcolm Travers
- All I Want Is You... and You... and You... (1974) – Freddie Millbank
- Rollerball (1975) – Man Collecting Coats (uncredited)
- Privates on Parade (1983) – Infantry Officer in the Jungle
- WorldCat Identities
- ISNI: 0000 0001 3348 6850
- LCCN: no2014031938
- VIAF: 308181150
This article about a British television actor or actress born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.