Iran Action Group
2018 Iran Action Group
was formed by Mike Pompeo as a dedicated group
in order to coordinate U.S. policy toward the Islamic Republic. The group
followsView Wikipedia Article
Part of a series on theNuclear program of Iran Timeline Facilities
- Atomic Energy Organization of Iran
- Oghab 2
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- Non-Proliferation Treaty
- Additional Protocol
- 2013 interim agreement, Geneva
- 2015 preliminary agreement, Lausanne
- 2015 final agreement, Vienna
- United States withdrawal
- Iran Nuclear Achievements Protection Act
- Iranian act implementing the JCPOA
- US Congress review
- Iranian nuclear negotiators
- Assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists
- Project Amad
- Iran and weapons of mass destruction
- Ali Khamenei's fatwa against nuclear weapons
- Manufactured Crisis
- Sanctions against Iran
- UN resolutions
- WMD-free zone
- Views on the nuclear program of Iran
On Thursday,16 August 2018 Iran Action Group was formed by Mike Pompeo as a dedicated group in order to coordinate U.S. policy toward the Islamic Republic. The group follows the U.S. withdrawal from the nuclear accord with Iran.
- 1 Head of Group
- 2 Reaction
- 3 See also
- 4 References
Head of Group
Pompeo, the US secretary of state, introduced at a news conference on Thursday Brian Hook, the Department of State's director of policy planning, as the head of IAG.
Igor Pankratenko, the Middle East researcher and journalist stated that Washington wants to make a profit of economic issues in Iran by causing the disturbance and emboldening local protests while it appears impossible "that the US would be able to convert these demonstrations into political action."
- ^ a b Staff, Writer. "Pompeo forms Iran Action Group for post-nuclear deal policy". aljazeera. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- ^ CALAMUR, KRISHNADEV. "The U.S. Is Developing a New Way to Weaken Iran". theatlantic. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- ^ Staff, Writer. "'Iran Action Group' a new US tool of regime change, but Tehran's resilience is 'strong' – researcher". RT. Retrieved 17 August 2018.