may refer to: Viera
, Florida, a community in the United States Viera
, Piedmont, a subdivision in the municipality of Coggiola, province of BiellaView Wikipedia Article
Look up viera
in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Viera may refer to:
- 1 Places
- 2 People
- 3 Technology
- 4 Other uses
- 5 See also
- Viera, Florida, a community in the United States
- Viera, Piedmont, a subdivision in the municipality of Coggiola, province of Biella, Italy
- The Dolmen de Viera or Dolmen de los Hermanos Viera, a type of single-chamber megalithic tomb in Antequera, Spain
- Viera (name)
- A feminine name in Belarus, meaning "Faith"
- Possibly a variant spelling of Vieira; a common Galician surname.
- An Italian surname, mostly from the north of the country
- People with the surname
- José de Viera y Clavijo (1731–1813), Spanish historian
- Feliciano Viera (1872–1927), President of Uruguay (1915–1919)
- Helvecia Viera (1928–2009), Chilean actress and comedian
- Ricardo Viera (born 1945), Cuban artist
- Sebastián Viera (born 1983), Uruguayan-born footballer
- Jonathan Viera (born 1989), Spanish footballer
- Gustavo Viera (Paraguayan footballer) (born 1995), Paraguayan football midfielder
- Gustavo Viera (Uruguayan footballer) (born 2000), Uruguayan football forward
- Santiago Viera (born 1998), Uruguayan footballer
- VIERA line of Panasonic LCD and plasma television sets
- Ivanov ZJ-Viera, a Czech ultralight aircraft design
- Viera Cast, multimedia technology by Panasonic
- Viera, a race in the Ivalice universe in the Final Fantasy video games franchise
See also For the Portuguese surname, see Vieira.
Disambiguation page providing links to articles with similar titlesThis disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viera
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.