may refer to: Correa
(insect), a genus of beetles in the family Staphylinidae Correa
(plant), a genus of Australian plants namedView Wikipedia Article
Look up correa
in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Correa may refer to:
- Correa (surname)
- Correa (insect), a genus of beetles in the family Staphylinidae
- Correa (plant), a genus of Australian plants named after Portuguese botanist José Correia da Serra
- Difuntos Correa, a Chilean rock band
- Rafael Correa, President of Ecuador (Jan 2007 - May 2017)
- Correia, the Portuguese form of the word
- Corea (disambiguation), an alternate spelling and homonym
Disambiguation page providing links to articles with similar titlesThis disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Correa
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.