may refer to: People: Melo
(surname), a Portuguese surname Melus of Bari (Melo
in Italian), 11th century Apulian aristocrat Carmelo Anthony (bornView Wikipedia Article
Look up melo
in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Melo may refer to:
- Melo (surname), a Portuguese surname
- Melus of Bari (Melo in Italian), 11th century Apulian aristocrat
- Carmelo Anthony (born 1984), American basketball player nicknamed "Melo"
- LaMelo Ball (born 2001), American basketball player nicknamed "Melo"
- Melo, Córdoba, a settlement in the Presidente Roque Sáenz Peña Department, Argentina
- Melo, Uruguay, the capital city of the Cerro Largo Department of north-eastern Uruguay
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Melo, Uruguay
- Melo, a parish of Gouveia Municipality, Portugal
- Melo Island in Guinea-Bissau
- Mélo, a 1929 play by Henri Bernstein and two film adaptations
- Melo language, spoken in Ethiopia
- Melo (gastropod), a genus of very large sea snails
- Cucumis or melo, a genus of twining, tendril-bearing plants
Disambiguation page providing links to articles with similar titlesThis disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melo
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.