Taco TuesdayTaco Tuesday
is a custom in many US cities of going out to eat tacos
or in some cases select Mexican dishes typically served in a tortilla on TuesdayView Wikipedia Article
This article needs additional citations for verification
. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Taco Tuesday is a custom in many US cities of going out to eat tacos or in some cases select Mexican dishes typically served in a tortilla on Tuesday nights. Restaurants will often offer special prices, for example, "$1 fish tacos every Tuesday night". It is popular in many big cities across the nation and especially popular in the beach cities of Southern California. Taco Tuesday is similar to Happy Hour in that restaurants vary in their participation, hours, and specials offered.
Legally, "Taco Tuesday" is a trademark of Taco John’s and other restaurants are prohibited from using that term.
- ^ https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-origin-of-Taco-Tuesday
- ^ http://2.ourtiempo.com/the-strange-history-of-taco-tuesday/
- ^ http://www.laweekly.com/restaurants/10-places-in-la-to-eat-1-tacos-5291898
- ^ http://www.nbcsandiego.com/the-scene/food-drink/T-is-for-Taco-Tuesday-59344962.html
- ^ Mayyasi, Alex. "The Trademarking of "Taco Tuesday"". Priceconomics. Retrieved 26 September 2016.